Sunday, June 5, 2011

Coppola Obsessive

Just watched Somewhere and the third time of Marie Antoinette
and now already obsessed with her movie's style
I don't want to criticize the movies
(because I don't know how)
just wanna say what am I really feel or think about it.
her movies always give the space that you can think and feel something.
Seems like it doesn't tell all but you can know that by yourself by your thought.
And the best thing that I absolutly adore her
is the pictures in movies and her filming style.

Marie Antoinette

Somewhere


and her movies that I'm definitely going to watch next
are lost in translation and the virgin suicides
.
But I'm little busy right now.
btw hope I have time for them and my waiting list movies soon.

have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis